Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group is seeking to add a few superstars to our corporate production team. We are looking for individuals who are entrepreneurial at heart and have the desire to do something great with their career. Our Production team members have aggressive earning potential and are provided great support and resources to ensure they are very successful. We have an office environment that is warm, and inviting while casual dress and dogs/kids are often spotted at work. We believe having a strong work family is a big part of what keeps our level of service and involvement with our talent high and make work fun and exciting every day.As a Placement Specialist you will:
- Engage nurses that are working with recruiters to check references and verify license information to present them effectively to jobs
- Work with recruiters to get profiles adjusted to fit specific requirements
- Work with Account Managers to understand client staffing needs
- Answer phone calls from talent or business partners to support information sharing
- Take Application details over the phone to facilitate nurse employment
- Support contracts or client account coordinators with coverage when the need presents itself
- Support business partners with credentialing support and help nurse understand requirements
- Initiate phone calls to nurses when payroll needs additional information
- Help recruiters with reimbursements and ensure nurses are paid accurately
- Send and document active evaluations for additional referencing and follow up
- Establish and build relationships with existing employees, personal/professional networks
- Engage in social media and develop a presence on line in travel nursing community
- Engage team in sharing best practices and industry knowledge
- For individuals who express interest in developing their career beyond the production team, we are one of the fastest growing companies in our industry and we have a focus on career pathing and promoting from within for the future.
- For those who wish to capitalize on their potential as a production team member, we offer competitive salary and quarterly production team member bonuses based on company performance.
- 1-5 years of administrative, customer service or business support related experience
- Fearless/ Driven
- Internally Motivated and Driven
- Professional and Polished Appearance
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Highly Intelligent
- Out of the Box Thinker
- Personable / Dynamic
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to participate in off hour activities
- Ability to hit daily/weekly metrics on dials, submittals, etc.
- Ability to hit minimum performance expectations in production
Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group serves clients equally, without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.