Are you a seasoned healthcare marketing professional who is passionate about the marketing function and knows how to build and lead a marketing team?
Are you a creative individual who would love to apply your expertise in the marketing and healthcare staffing world to further develop a brand? Are you a self-starter who enjoys the thrill of competition and savors success?
If you answered “of course!” to any of the above, and want to be part of something big, see below and give us a shout! Please send your resume, brief overview of what makes you a fit for this role and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is proudly celebrating 6 years on the Inc. 500/5000 list for Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. We have also made "SC 25 Fastest Growing Companies" three times and are currently enjoying high brand recognition in our industry.
Trinity Healthcare Staffing Group is a Florence, SC based company and is one of the top 20 travel nurse staffing firms in the nation. We are looking for a key individual to join our corporate office team to drive our Marketing function and build a world class marketing team.
We are looking for a marketing leader with the skills to help develop and enhance the Company’s brand, manage the leads marketing that drive our critical recruitment effort and to overall help develop and mature our global sales and marketing efforts. This role includes developing strategies, creating materials, maintaining and growing our online presence and collaboration with our sales and recruitment leaders.
You’ll be responsible for leads generation, brand strategy and all public/media relations. The best part?! You get to work with an incredible team of professionals in an energetic, highly innovative and collaborative environment.
- Develop strategy and execution plan for service marketing and sales enablement
- Design and implement a world class demand and lead generation plan
- Oversee the Company’s branding and positioning
- Cultivate and manage strategic third party partnerships
- Develop and manage a team of marketing professionals
- Successfully oversee team operations, including but not limited to: Budget management, reporting, marketing infrastructure management
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of multi-discipline marketing experience (direct, web/digital, social media, events, public relations, media relations, etc.)
- A track record of success building and executing impactful brand development, lead generation, and other marketing initiatives
- Demonstrable success leading and managing high-performing teams
- Highly analytical strategist who is adept in strategic marketing measurement techniques
- Healthcare and/or staffing experience required, Travel nurse staffing experience preferred
- Experience in B2B marketing required
- Excellent multi-tasker who personally thrives and leads well in fast-paced environments
- Graphic design experience
- Creative and detail oriented copy writer
- Proficient at executing leadership initiatives and directives
- Experienced user of common marketing software applications
This position is full-time, located in Florence, SC and will report to the President and CEO. Paid Relocation is available for the right candidate.
Find out more about Florence by reviewing this site! Florence is a small, but growing wholesome town where life is much simpler than in larger markets. Nestled in between Columbia, the capital, and the coast- Florence is minutes from Myrtle Beach and Charleston, two favorite SC destinations. The cost of living and real estate is extremely low, while schools and public services are well resourced.
Please send your resume, brief overview of what makes you a fit for this role and salary expectations to